No place like home
[html]

Leland tail began to wave behind him, he couldn’t quite control it. “Really?” A warmth spread throughout him, thoroughly pleased that DaWali trusted him enough to allow him in, so easily, so smoothly. Pleased that it seemed DaWali had the authority to allow it. DaWali put faith that Leland would be a good addition to the pack, of course Leland knew that if he proved to drag them down they could always remove him, but Leland wouldn’t give them a reason. “Thank you, to be truthful, I’ve been lookin’ forward to this place fer a while now.”

And he had. Aniwaya had been on his mind since he had met DaWali, and even more so after he had met Asha. At the thought of Asha, DaWali confirmed that she was here, or at least one of his daughters was and Leland had high hopes that it was indeed Asha, though he did not show it. Instead Leland only chuckled and grinned. “Women can be tricky creatures, ya can be sure o’ that!” Lela had been too tricky for Leland, she had slipped through his grasp. He let the thought of her slip away as well. “Err... Is ther anything I need to know about this place? Anything I should know to do…?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread