your cold day in the sun
When Ryan questioned the girl being his baby sister he grinned and raised a brow at the de le Poer woman. "You know I'm the oldest.." He had been her first born son and yet he really had never had anything to show for that, his mother had never been there to raise him or be proud of the things he may or may not have acomplished, but he still have to live up to being first. Smiling softly he admitted the truth. "My mother had two other litters after mine.. I've actually got six siblings spread across the lands.." not that he was really close to any of them, once he'd been close with Magdalena and Firefly but since they'd returned both girls had gone their seperate ways, Mags had vanished in thin air and Firefly was her own dark and mysterious self, one he didn't want to cross to often since she'd grown into her own.

DaVinci shook his head slightly as he expressed the truth of what had happened to his mother, when Ryan's arm wrapped around his waist he shrugged slightly and frowned. "There's nothing that can be done.." he murmured as he lead her along the path towards the lovely small cottage where Iskata hide away from the world, across from the farm stead where the cattle rambled around in the field lowing and calling in the day. His eyes darted to the cobbled trail to the porch as he smiled softly as Zana still went ambling along as thought they were'nt even there. "Just.. don't make a big fuss over mother.." he asked, not sure exactly how the woman would take it all.

Messages In This Thread