your cold day in the sun
Iskata knew she wasn't being fair to the poor dear but it was all she could take. Once before the accident she might have welcome the woman with open arms but her world had changed and now all she wanted was to be forgotten. She'd tried to move on with her life and it didn't seem to be plasible with the state she'd fallen into. If DaVinci had brought any other soul into the house she probably wouldn't have had any problem being sweet and kind to them but she was being realistic here and it was more than apparent by DaVinci's tone that he didn't want to hear the cold hard facts.

Instead she just sighed and shook her head. "de le Poer.. I should have guessed." She ignored the words from her son as she flicked her tail back and forth before she just laid down her head again. "I know a name means nothing DaVinci. Just don't think the world will be filled with sunshine and daisies the rest of your life if you're serious." She couldn't just say congradulations, she'd had so many failures in love and relations that she didn't want him to expect perfection. She knew atleast that he was starting off on the wrong foot perusing a clan member and a de le Poer at the same time. She just shook her head and asked. "What do you want me to say?"

Messages In This Thread