Your Broken Guides
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Mother? The dark woman didn't allow the confusion that had filled her to show outwardly and instead nodded her head at his words. Tayui had never mentioned anything about children, though when she saw the woman with Ember, Ayegali could tell that she seemed the motherly type. This creature looked a bit odd though, a little less like she thought a child might look if it were one of Tayui's. Ayegali knew that not all children came from direct birth though, and because of this she smiled at him. He wouldn't have the gall to claim such a thing knowing that the woman could just go and ask Tayui.

"I'm Ayegali." She told him finally, continuing to peer over the fence at him. "Your mother, Tayui, she lives here in these lands with myself and my tribe, along with her friends Ember and Pilot." Did the young male know either of those two also? "We could go and find her, if you like." Ayegali may not have seemed the motherly type but secretly she had always wanted a family of her own. It was selfish of her to want that though, at least in her mind, because putting a mate and children through the worries of leadership was not something that seemed all that glamorous at all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread