Baby it's cold Outside
[html]

OoC: emo

IC:
Garnet was disturbed from her pleasant dreams by a shift in the furs. Red orbs slowly appeared on her black face as she saw Jazper, leaning towards her like from a dream. It took a while for her to realize that he was running his strong fingers through her dark mane. She then became aware that he was saying something to her after her had softly placed a kiss on her forehead, making her skin tingle slightly. The coyote goofily smiled up at the big wolf. ”I didn’t want to invade your bed if you weren’t here…” She raised a hand and ran it along Jazper’s strong body, realizing her good fortune in having found such an accepting, loving male. He was wonderful; never trying to hurt her, being thoughtful, caring about her needs and wants. Suddenly, the female wondered if she deserved him…

Subconsciously, the smile had faded from her face and her hand withdrew from Jaz’s form. She licked her lips nervously and sat up, sitting Indian style on the furs. Looking at Jazper with eyes the color of gore, she wondered... ”Jazper, how is it that you can love me?” The dark lady looked down at her hands, so small and yet she felt Firefly’s blood on them."You're so pure, Jazz, I don't deserve..."A beat... ”I’m just… a vile coyote, I’m ….disgusting. The coyote buried her head in her hands, not weeping, but still feeling the need to hide herself from Jaz. What if one day she killed somebody? What if she turned into the monster that others saw her to be? Jazper wouldn’t love her then, he couldn’t care for a killer…couldn’t love such a despicable beast.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread