Baby it's cold Outside
[html]

"You can invade my bed anytime." He joked threw a smile. As she raised her hand to trace along his body his breath caught. Laying down on his back for a moment he watched her as her expression slowly transformed before his golden eyes. sitting up on his side he listened and watched her. His ears began to drop, laying against his head as she placed her head in her hands. The males heart dropped at her words. He sat up completly now, pulling Garnet against his chest. "Don't you ever think that angel. You're energetic, sweet and you have a heart big enough for everyone. Being a coyote means nothing! I'll always be here for you."

With a sigh he began to think about all the things he had done in the past few weeks. A large paw brough Garnets eyes to his, "Listen babe...I've got some things to confess." Taking a deep breath he started to speak, "Late October I went back to where I grew up. To where my folks were killed. I burried what was left of thier bodies and I think from now on I should go by Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. You know, to honor my father. Afterwards though I did a fair bit of drinking and there were a few things I did that I feel terrible for and I've been meaning to sit down and talk to you about..." His golden eyes locked on the reds of his love, "I had sex with two guys I don't even know. One wolf from Phionex Valley and some jerk of a coyote that came out of no where. Trust me, you're an angel compared to me Garnet." Lowering his eyes he stood up, watching his feet and whispered, "I'm so sorry babe..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread