Baby it's cold Outside
late post is late. ><

[html]
Garnet felt her breath catch as Jaz pulled her small frame close to his. This was not what she had expected, though she didn’t know why she hadn’t. Jazper was always so kind; would he really just suddenly realize his mistake and leave her? In any case, the coyote lady was glad he stayed and she buried herself against his huge frame. She didn’t resist as he brought her blood-hued orbs to his with his giant hands. Her ears perked up slightly as he began to speak, and she quietly listened to everything he had to say. The lady’s eyes grew soft and she nodded slightly at his name change, but they turned top fire for a moment when he mentioned the other males. When he said a coyote, a male coyote, something like a soft snarl escaped her maw and she pulled herself away from him. ”Hybrid…” she hissed between her teeth, glancing off to the side so her eyes didn’t direct her deep hatred of her sibling at Jazper.

The dark lady then noticed that the male had stood up. Her temper cooled back almost immediately as she realized that the large male needed to be comforted just as much as she did. The coyote slid off the bed beside him and wrapped her thin arms as far as she could around him. ”Shh, don’t say such things Jazz. You’re my brave, noble Knight; nothing will change that. It is understandable; you were drunk, not thinking straight. You, at least, have something of an excuse for your actions…” The lady trailed off for a second before looking back up at the black wolf man. ”I must confess something as well. Some time before you knew me, when I was in Inferni, I was given a duty to guard and take care of a prisoner; a young wolf girl. I neglected my duties…” Garnet tightened her hold on Jazper. ”Someone hurt her, Jaz, and I met up with her only a few days ago. I hadn’t realized… it was my fault that she was destroyed, I wasn’t there guarding her and someone took advantage of her… I am such a fool.” She pressed her head against her Jaz’s soft, black fur. There was a moment of awkward silence before she began to whisper again. ”But, perhaps the worst part… when I saw her, and she told me this, I felt rage instead of pity. I felt it was her fault for ruining my precious little fantasy. I wanted to destroy her… but instead I ran… like I ran from my responsibility, and left her the first time.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread