watch the temple topple over
(Bleh, holidays killed my writing muse, and yes, I hope so, Trice doesn't get along with many people, lol Oh, and my own experience with alcoholic beverages is nearly as nonexistent. I tried scotch when I was 15, and thought it was nasty. I've had more wine than anything, and not much of that, just a wine tasting at a vineyard.)

At the male's initial response, the scarred she wolf looked somewhat blank. Due to her life so far, she hadn't had much opportunity to delve into human interests or matters, and if she had, alcoholic beverages would likely not have been foremost on her list of things to eat or drink, though as they had rather long shelf lives, drinks were likely the more abundant consumables left over from the humans.
Cicatrice had little experience with human spirits, and she wasn't particularly sure she wanted to gain much knowledge in that particular area. She was feeling rather lonely though, and if it would enable her to have some common ground with this stranger, she would try it she supposed. "Uh, sure..." She said, giving the bottle of amber liquid the hairy eyeball before she moved to the counter, picking up the bottle between two white tipped fingers. With a mental shrug, she took a small sip, and first noticed the heat from the alcohol. It was surprising, but not alltogether unpleasant, the taste, she wasn't so sure if she liked that or not. Thinking on it, she sat the bottle down with a soft clink on the counter and eyed the male with mild interest. "Its... Interesting, I suppose," Cicatrice said, for lack of anything better to say.

Messages In This Thread