watch the temple topple over
[html]
OoC
Scotch is actually one of the few things I've never tried. XD

IC

Bane watched her with his piercing eyes as she walked closer and accepted the bottle. As she tilted the drink to take a sip, he began to see the lines on her face, distinct against her dark fur. Scars and markings. Bane was a soldier, but first and foremost he was a doctor, and he had seen many like her before. Curious, and he smiled a thin smile as she put the bottle down. He turned his eyes to the scotch and picked it up himself, ending his scrutiny, for now.

"It's calming, I find," the black wolf stated as he took a sip of his own. Unlike him, to drink straight from the bottle, but you had to make do with what was given to you. "Fills your stomach when there's no food." And how true it was. Back in the Court it had been his breakfast each morning. Prey was scarce in wartime. "I'm Bane Kiles, ma'am. It's a pleasure to meet you. I must admit, it's nice to see a fullblood wolf around here once in a while." As he spoke, he offered her the bottle again, not even thinking twice about his vaguely racist comment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread