and in your head there are no sunsets left
[html]
OoC
Sorry for the wait, Christmas and work has kept me busy.

IC

There was something in the air here that made the black wolf keep his guard up; something that he knew well enough, something that he had lived with for so long before coming here. This was nothing new to him: not even in sleep did he truly relax, as the truths of the lessons he had learned in life were too real to allow vulnerability. It wasn't that he felt threatened, but as he stood there looking at the young lady and the woman who was likely blind, he thought about the numerous patients he had had over the years. Some had lived to die another day. Some hadn't.

"If you'd like the company, ma'am." As ever, Bane was cordial and curious, and so he stayed. He betrayed very little emotion, a typical act for him. Sometimes he wondered if he had anything to betray. The woman introduced herself and her granddaughter, and Bane nodded to the girl, and then the woman as well, pointless as it might be. "I've actually met a man from Phoenix Valley, named DaVinci Nasphrite... I assume there is some relation here," he added with a smile as he slowly ambled forward, towards the two. "I'm Bane Kiles, it's a pleasure to meet you both."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread