and in your head there are no sunsets left
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ ... blebg3.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom">
SWAYING TO THE RHYTHM
OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

cakeThe lady's words didn't affect the man on an emotional level. They did, however, make him curious, more than he had been before. The scars, the sightless eyes, the melancholic view on life; where had she found these things? Words his father had spoken when Bane had not yet even begun to near adulthood began to filter back to him. This wasn't what he had expected. He hadn't expected Laruku (who had killed his brother) to be that bitter, brooding man, he hadn't thought Iskata Sadira would be this mangled, saddened creature before him. Time took its toll, he supposed. Time would destroy everything, one day.

cake"I was too young to remember personally," was his honest reply. "My father told me we were picked up by a passing ship en route to South America. They dropped us off there. I spent a large portion of my childhood following the North Star." It had been a lonely youth, but not a tragic one. A lack of social contact may have made the man what he was today. "I decided not to return, until now. I hear my father came back before me, briefly." At six months old, the child had decided there were better paths to follow, and so, without a word, he had left Tsunami behind. That night in the summer of 2007 marked the last time he had seen his father. He regretted none of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread