and in your head there are no sunsets left
Iskata had been many things, she'd been a princess, a packmate, a loner, a lover, mate, mother, wanderer and a leader. How she'd managed so much and still was alive was beyond her. Though her spirit had been broken and rehealed many times this last time it seemed all the pieces that had been broken before were harder to piece together than times before. She flicked her ears back as she thought of all the things she'd done in her life and the places she'd been, wondering just how Tsunami had taken to his life before disappearing again, he'd been one of the few that she'd always enjoyed just relaxing and speaking with. It was saddening to think that all she knew had disappeared into the darkness and she would never know if they'd return or were gone forever.

When the dark hued male spoke she couldn't help but chuckle at his words. She shook her head as he spoke of Tsunami's want to get back so much and of everyone and the world he'd come from. "And yet he disappeared so quickly again once he made it here.." she said softly, in wonder of why. Had there been no one here for him when he'd returned, had Laruku changed so much, was Phasma already gone.. she herself had been long absent in the time he'd returned and she wished for once that she hadn't gone after her children.. but she couldn't change that now. She just shook her head in disappointment at the words he'd spoken.

She almost stumbled in a hole hidden by the snow as Skylar stopped and leapt back to her side to examine the elder Sadira. Iskata just nosed her away and bared her teeth slightly to show that she was alive, just irritated with the fact that she knew she wouldn't have done that if she'd been whole. She frowned with determination as she picked herself up again and moved on, ignoring what she'd just done as she answered his question. "Yes, but never so far. I've wandered to the coastal cities before.. where everyone lives in the homes and they take the ships out to sea like the humans once did... I've never went much farther than that... though once I wished to.." Now there was no way she could. She'd never be able to see all the wonders that the world said were out there, she was just locked away in the dark country of her mind.

Messages In This Thread