and in your head there are no sunsets left
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ ... blebg3.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom">
SWAYING TO THE RHYTHM
OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

cakeShit, sorry I took so long, I didn't see that you had replied. :x

cakeThe darkness didn't bother Bane. Hide the moon, and he would hide as well, black against black in the cold of winter. It shrouded the world and made everything feel safer, closer; he had never been afraid of the darkness. If anything, as a child, he had feared the light instead. In the light, the entire world was visible, including the parts the boy's fragile eggshell mind hadn't wanted to see. It had never broken him. He felt as if this was different for Iskata. As he walked with her, he found his thoughts lingering on Laruku. They were alike. Blind, and both seemed as if they had given up. The cinnamon hybrid had been much worse off, but they both had that aura, that ambience they brought with them. It made something tingle in the back of Bane's mind.

cakeHer words brought smile to his face, and it was almost a sad smile. The dark wolf lived in a bubble; he encased himself with apathy and looked at everything with as much logic as possible. His curiosity kept him searching, and it was really all that kept him alive. He didn't care much. "There's a lot to see, even without your eyes," he stated simply. The dying jackal had been blind. The dying jackal hadn't known that Bane had been a wolf when he had woken that night, feverish, and grabbed his arm, the words spilling forth like the blood from his throat. Blind, yet he had seen much. The lady's next question lingered in the air as Bane rolled the reasons around in his head. It was a moment before he spoke. "I was told to return to my birthplace," he replied, "by someone who believed I would find what I'm looking for here. There was nothing left for me, where I came from."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread