and in your head there are no sunsets left
Iskata must smiled at the words of the young male, she was reminded of another time in history when another Kile and the woman had spoken. One needing guidance and one giving. Oddly enough it seemed the roles had been reversed though the elder Sadira didn't seem to mind one bit. The boy had a quick wit and sharp mind, Phasma would have been proud of the boy if she'd lived to know him. She couldn't help but chuckle as she sighed wistfully on the past. "You know, once your mother and I had conversations like this.. strangely enough I think the roles have been reversed here. She had been the one seeking answers.. now it seems I'm the student, and though the Kile is the next generation.. I know now she's proud of you, wherever she may be." It was funny but it was a great new change in the world.

She listened to his words as they seemed to sink further into her soul, words she needed to hear but refused to listen to those closest to her. Sometimes a perfect stranger was the perfect person to deliver the words that a friend should be saying. Friends were easier to ignore, a stranger was not, even if it irked you it stuck in your side like a thorn, the fact that someone who hardly knew you at all would and could say what was needed. She turned her eyes to the male as she nodded and was quiet a moment before finally grudgedly sighing. "Thank you Bane." He might have no real clue why she was thanking him but in the end it wouldn't really matter, she knew and that was all that matter.

Messages In This Thread