moths on the wall underneath the light
*finally drags out a table for the hell of it*

[html]
http://twilight.silens.net/rp/val/t04.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The future would prove to be sourceful, at least in unwritten terms. Most of those who hadn't moved on from Syemv, he had learned from Fatin, were in Jaded Shadows. A place that had bounded itself tightly with family—the very thing that he knew Syemv had been founded on—and though he was very much an outsider, he was ready to assimilate at the first chance to prove his worth. “That I am, it was the first place I thought of going to when I couldn't get to Syemv. Mum said that it would be a good place to go to, since she knows Fatin.” Though really, now that he thought about it, just how good was her knack of foresight? He almost briefly wondered if she felt the foundation of things crumbling, never quite grasping what had been so bad about being in Syemv in the latter of his youth.

They had been well protected, at least. Rogues and pirates, wolves with skills that were more than useful in a world that had been a diamond in the rough. “She… was a little eager to take me in. I didn't expect to get in that easily, but I guess not every pack here is as tight-knit as what I've become familiar with.” Some were very reluctant to take in strangers, travellers, whatever washed up. Others prided themselves on family, which was exactly what Jaded Shadows did. “What's Storm like?” The name didn't simply very much, though from the looks of it, it seemed like it wasn't all that much different from half of the places he had seen. Flat and lumpy, forested; it was picture perfect for a pack, he imagined. At least, as picture perfect as one could get, though the scenery didn't grasp his interest like it should have.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread