light your match and smoke it up
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... /antit.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He watched her, probably with more care than he should have, but it was in the male’s nature to keep a close eye on those around him. Maroon-tinctured gaze followed her slender body as she posed against the staff of one of the many aligned skulls, and snaked her arms around one another. His gaze was not lecherous, but studying, as if he wasn’t in the company of others very often and social etiquette was not his strongest school-subject. Her query drew him from his bodily stare, and he moved back to her eyes.

“Everywhere else reeks strongly of wolves,” he answered, a hint of disgust lacing his tone and becoming evident with the slow manner in which his lips curled. “The cold doesn’t bother me much, and these… skulls, struck my fancy. I also don’t suppose you would’ve appreciated me just waltzing in, now would you?” He blinked up at her, tilting his head vaguely and flicking his reddish ears lazily against a chilling breeze buffeting him. After a moment, he quietly added; “my name is Cross.”

akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread