And now you're pulling out the best of me
[html]
What he received in returned to his questions were nods, though the second one seemed a bit unsure. Either way, it made the thin red male smile just a bit and nod his own head. He supposed that Naniko would never let the pups around someone who could be potentially dangerous, which was why Conri knew he'd have to be sneaky to see them, but that was assuming that she even knew about what Savina had done that day. Conri took a few quiet moments to watch the young man, even as he shuffled in place, and frowned at himself a bit before speaking up. "You can sit on me to keep your feet warm, if you want." But Conri didn't honestly expect the child to just come over and plop himself on to a stranger. "Or I can find something for you to sit on." What, he wasn't sure of.

"I'm your grandma's son." He said finally, an admittance, even if the boy didn't know it. Khaden, though quiet, had been a brilliant little one, so if this one was anything like his Uncle, he would at least figure out that they were related somehow. It might not have been the best thing to do, hinting at the fact that he was the boy's father, but he didn't really imagine that he'd go running off to Naniko babbling about meeting his dad. "I used to live here but it was called Twilight Vale then."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread