what a mess we made
[html]

OOC: Gruh. Last reply of the night. Need sleep. *braindead*

Lubomir had to be careful not to start anything. First of all, he had only just come back to this place. And secondly, who would he be talking to? She was certainly not Gabriel, although he could see some resemblance, which only really meant that she was family to Inferni's leader. Weren't they all related in that pack? Whatever the cause, she seemed to have decided that for now they would be equal. Lubomir acquiesced and indeed even bowed slightly, as if to show that he respected the boundaries she set. For now. "Then surely you would begrudge me a visit from afar. I have no intention of invading the borders. I suppose I am merely waiting to see what happens." Like a novel, where the villain was still mysterious by page 156, meaning that the characters had to wait for him to move again.

Memory jolt indeed. There was nothing to accomplish, nothing that he truly wanted, anyway. The memories of things passed were long ago buried in the depths of his mind. In all fairness, he supposed he was looking for the thrill. He wanted to show himself that he could be brave. A temptation of fate, a game of dice to see who would win: he or the gods. He cocked his head to the side, looking at the female intensely. "I doubt I will accomplish much. I suppose it is a way to pass the time. There are more interesting ways to do so, but I guess this is something of a novelty for me. I have been gone too long. My name is Lubomir Varg and as you can tell, I come from Dahlia. Would you deem me worthy of you name?" His manner was polite, as always. Though generally there would be a trace of humour or warmth in his voice, nothing of the sort this time. Why would he, anyway? She was a coyote and given enough incentive would probably kill him. Not that he hated her for it. He would do the same if she made that mistake. It was a queer sort of stalemate, but one which Lubomir enjoyed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread