what a mess we made
Up to you whether or not Lubomir goes after her, I just didn't think Corona would hang around to talk to him long. XD
[html]
“There's not much worth to be found in someone who harbours hatred,” she said, even though she knew she was guilty of the same thing. “But there is a truce. We leave each other alone and there won't be any problems.” They were all heathens, worthless creatures cursed by some unseen plague that made them recoil in the things that should have made them flourish. Wherever the hatred had started, it had been clutched tightly and now was commonplace. Other places in the world did not matter there and they were not imitated—or at least not overly—where they were. Maybe his duty played into his curiosity; either way she didn't trust what he would say.

Adjusting the grip on the items she carried, Corona proceeded to move on, but not without explaining something as a parting note. “And friendship is but one of many things that define worth here. I don't know where exactly you came from, but I'm sure you've noticed that things are done differently here. They always have been and surely always will be and why that is, I can't really say. Man never learned from his mistakes, so I doubt we will either.” Things would change, as it were inevitable, but in the end they simply made a perfect circle that was vicious. But she had tired of the conversation and at that point, simply wanted to go home. So with a parting glance, Corona moved on, leaving the wolf to do whatever he simply pleased.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread