what a mess we made
[html]

OCC: Sorry for the horrible delay! I'm going to end this here, as he wouldn't realistically go after her

Hate? Lubomir didn't hate the coyotes. Why should he? They had hurt Mew, sure, but that had been a long time ago and in some fashion, both the war and Skoll's death had changed a lot of things. He found he could no longer hate Asphyxia, no matter how hard he tried. Everything seemed to be blurring into the past more and more, like the memories of his sister, now dead longer than he cared to remember. "I personally harbour no hatred against you or your pack. I cannot speak for all of Dahlia, but if this truce holds, then that is enough for me." He had only just come back, who knew how much had happened in his absence?

When she walked by he did nothing to stop her. What if she became violent and attacked him? Instead, he watched her move away, thinking that they weren't that different, for all that they wanted to think that way. She was flesh and blood like him and if he really wanted to hurt her, she would bleed as he did, the same warm, sticky, red liquid as him. "Friendship is one of many things, I agree. But I think you are wrong. There must be some amends to be made, something more than a truce. I don't know if wolves and coyotes can ever be truly close, but if that day should come, I would like you to be there, so I may say to you that you were wrong and we did learn from our mistakes." Lubomir simply said nothing. What was there to say? Instead, he watched her depart until he could no longer she anything of her. With a sigh, he pushed himself off the ground and headed back into Dahlian territory.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread