I am the one who chose my path
[html]
Thanks again for the set. I love it!

Today she felt like she was one hundred feet tall. She felt as though she could stand as tall as Jazper Rhiannon, her dark and amazingly tall packmate, although in reality the top of her head barely reached his solarplexes. She shook her head against the snowflakes that clung to her gray pelt. Today she had ventured the farthest she ever had before. Before she never would have had the nerve to go even a hundred feet from the shadows of the trees that surrounded, yet now she barely minded being so far from home. Wanderlust would never possess her, she was ill-suited for adventure and had no taste for it - but curiosity drove her just fine. And today she hungered for the knowledge of the lands beyond home.

Her footfalls were confident and she walked in full stride, lime green eyes wide as she scanned the new landscapes. It was quite rocky and the jagged edges of the landscape contrasted curiously with the soft white-gray of the sky. She found that this place reminded her very much the High Rocks in her packland.

Her eyes fell upon the form of an earth-toned woman. She hesitated for a moment, but swallowed down the awkwardness bubbling up her throat. She had no reason to be nervous. It wasn't that she was afraid of the woman she didn't know - it was that she was so afraid of making a fool of herself. But in the last few weeks, she had found that her self consciousness held her back more than it helped her. Feeling bold, she approached the lady, making no attempt to mask her presence. "Hello there," Geneva said, her voice soft, lilting in the wintry air. Although she felt bold, her voice was and would always be soft, having just the edge of whisper. She was quiet by nature and that would never change. "What are you doing?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread