Hiding from the cold
I'm gonna assume that this is near Arachnea's Revenge, simply because Hanna has been living near there. Can we forward date to more recently? Hanna's only been back within Souls territory inside a week. So maybe... date it Jan 7?

[html]

A sharp howl cried out from the near-dark forest Hanna had just passed through. She was on her way back to the small cabin she'd found to shelter herself and Tobias, who was currently sitting on her gloved arm, his feathers ruffling in the frigid wind. His sharp eyes glared reproachfully at hers, and she crooned in low speech that it would not be long. But when the cry split the air again, lurching out of the snowstorm, she turned to it, calling in reply, making her way towards it. The wind stilled momentarily, and she launched Tobias to scout ahead quickly. A few minutes later, he was perched on her arm again, explaining that there was another like herself just ahead.

The female hurried, and soon enough, a green-eyed, grey-scaled wolf came into sight, sitting in the snow. Dashing up to her, Hanna scanned the other's body for injuries, and finding none, relaxed slightly. My name's Hanna. Come with me; I have shelter just ahead! She gestured in the direction she'd just come from, and took a step, pausing and looking over her shoulder at the female.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread