Hiding from the cold
[html]

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... rsouls.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#eee;">

Catherine felt the warmth of the cabin embrasse her, and she felt much better now. She watched lazily to the dark female prepare the food. The warm, delicious smell of the deer made her hurgry. When it was served, she ate gladly her share and listened to Hanna's apresentation to her hawk, Tobias. "Hmm... Nice to meet you, Tobias. Oh, and thanks for the food. It was great." she said in a polite tone to Hanna, truelly satisfied with the meal, though she had other things in mind.

She was sick of worry abour her falcon, Seymour, remembering of the freezing cold outside. She knew the female would notice her concern, and she remembered that she didn't told her about Seymour. "That's funny... I have a bird too. His name is Seymour and he is a peregrine falcon. I was in Halifax when I found the abandoned nest where he was. He was jsut an egg. I took care of him since." she told Hanna, remembering of the time when Seymour was just a hatchling.

She smiled lightly, but the smile faded as she remembered of the reason she introduced him. "He may be out there, hiding form the cold. I'm worried if he is okay..." she sighed. Seymour was not used to the cold.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread