She's waiting like an iceburg
[html]
It's okays :] And Haha, Naniko loves pups wwayyyy too much. >_>; If she ever had her own they would be coddled to death.

Naniko didn't hold anything against this little coyote. It was true that she'd been attacked, but for all she knew they could have been rogue coyotes, and not ones that were a part of Inferni. They hadn't been even close the coyote's territory, after all. She had been out looking for Conri, but she wasn't stupid enough to go into a place where she knew that she would be unwelcomed. Especially so because she was from Clouded Tears.

"Really? Well, if you can catch one then I'll eat it with you. I know how to start fires, too--I could show you, and then we could eat together"She nodded in response to his next question. "A carp-it's over there. But these are so much bigger"

Naniko wondered if he would want to eat with her or not. To her Arkham was a little one, albeit a coyote, that had said that his parents wouldn't care about his achievements. She was already ready to run in and start taking care of him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread