She's waiting like an iceburg
[html]

"Okay" She agreed. It would probably be safer; the last thing she wanted was for somebody to get hurt. In a few minutes she'd managed to catch quite a few salmon, tossing each one toward the shore. Once she really got into it she went into a rhythm--look, catch, toss. Look, catch, toss. Soon enough she had gotten enough for both her and the young one to take home with him. "This should be enough"

Naniko was wet now, and she shook out her fur so that it wouldn't freeze that way, all wet. "I always carry the fire stones with me in my pack, but in separate containers so that they don't accidentally click together and catch my bag on fire" He probably hadn't understood that...but she would explain it all. She walked back up the shore with some of the fish, back toward the bag. She spoke as she walked.

"There are certain rocks that you can use to make the fire, and I have quite a few. They last a very long time, only breaking if you deliberately try to crush them; I've tested that. As long as you promise to be /really/ careful, it should be okay for you to take some back with you" She set the fish down, reaching down and producing a few of the stones, showing and then offering them to Arkham."One of each kind is what you need"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread