She's waiting like an iceburg
[html]

Arkham would have remained a skeptic without a demonstration, but took a step back in surprise when one was so easily given. He stared at the open flame for a moment before regaining the step -- the air behind him was suddenly much colder than it had seemed before and the air in front of him, so much warmer. How're these rocks any different from other rocks? How can you tell?" The boy shook himself again and sat down, more than happy to absorb the heated air. He wasn't sure he liked the idea of the wolfess coming by the clan, even just to drop off some rocks. Despite the fact that he didn't really share his brothers' dislike of wolves, he had grown to accept the protectiveness of their borders. It was just how things were.

Not very exciting, he answered decidedly. Everyone does their own thing, I guess. My sister went to your pack, Clouded Tears, and my brother is a crazy nuthead. He frowned a moment, but shrugged. No wolves are allowed, he continued, cocking his head slightly at the femme, There's not much to come and see anyway though.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread