She's waiting like an iceburg
[html]

The fire was nice, wrapping around her like a warm coat. She had been considering getting some clothes, like the ones that the humans wore...but wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not. The werewolves already looked a lot like humans...why add on to that? But she also got pretty cold, especially after fishing, and it would be nice to be able to go back to the den and slip into something warmed next to a fire. Maybe she would invest in some blankets, instead of some clothes. Blankets seemed more natural, somehow.

She reached back behind her, picking up one of the fish. Since they had a fire, she'd eat it cooked. She put the front part of it into the fire, leaving the back half out. In a few minutes, once it was nice and crackly, she would turn it around with a stick so that the back end would cook, too. "I don't really have any parents. For all I know they're dead. I'm not sure where my father is, and I know for sure that my mother's gone crazy. I have another brother somewhere, Helios, and a sister, Pontiac...but I've never met Helios and Pontiac left when we were both children. I was abandoned by my parents when I was very young...Laruku only took me in because Iskata wouldn't put me back where she found me, up in the mountains. Were you born in Inferni, or someplace else?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread