the night is cold and long
[html]
Backdated for November 23?

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

"Pilot," Hybrid sang, stumbling through the mansion. "Piiiiiiilot," he called out again, peeking into a room. Nothing. The male was nowhere to be found, and Hybrid was not near lucid enough to think about finding him in any way that did not involve him stumbling around in a drunk stupor. He had found a few bottles of who-knows-what in Halifax, and had decided to bring it back to Inferni to share around. Pilot had been there when he had gotten back, as had another coyote (Ryan something or other?), but he hadn't really paid much attention to this Ryan fellow.

And somehow he had ended up drinking a few bottles (he had lost count after... actually, he had never started counting to begin with, so he wasn't sure how many bottles he had downed), but he was very, very drunk (but in the best way possible). "Come ouuuut Pilot," he sang, then giggled. Sexual innuendo's were much funnier when one was piss drunk. He giggled once more, stumbling over the edge of a step that led out of the kitchen and into the hallway. He caught himself, then righted himself (another giggle), and continued on, making sure to grab the wall for support.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread