suburbia will be just as easy
I think Luka Russo's player (who's name evades me at the moment) made your avatar.
[html]
She stopped in her own tracks from earlier when Rikka turned around, catching the same sort of recognition that her sister had in a halted breath. How many years had it been? One, two? She hadn't seen Rikka since they had been literal children and all things considered, it surprised her to realise that she was alive. They always came back eventually, that was the only thing she could remember through a long silence. Something that she thought she had heard her mother murmur once. But she was snapped back to reality by the accusation that came from Rikka's lips. Though it lacked the tone to be something she could have said distastefully, it bothered Corona that she would think she had done it.

“I know,” she finally answered once she had been prompted. She knew who Rikka was, even if she barely recognised her. Her mannerisms were different, she supposed her outlook, and she had grown. Changed. Just like she had. “But I didn't have a hand in decorating our borders, so for a moment I wasn't sure of who you were. I thought you knew you me better than that,” she laughed half-heartedly, almost absently. They were always guilty by association. “Those were here when we got here as far as I know. But why are you here all of a sudden? Where have you been?”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread