suburbia will be just as easy
[html]

Rikka’s ears immediately fell back to her skull when she learned of her mistake. It wasn’t as if she would be angry with Corona if she had had a hand in it, but having a murderous sister wasn’t something anybody could take lightly. Rikka was both relieved and somewhat horrified to find out that her sister hadn’t done it, because it got her off the hook but it also begged the question again: who did this? “I thought I did, sister, but your scent is all over the borders. How is a traveler supposed to know who did this and who didn’t?” Rikka wasn’t sure how anything was going to turn out today, but she was glad that she had found her sister, and that they were reunited again. Hopefully it wouldn’t go badly just because she made a mistake.

Then Corona asked why she was here and Rikka had an answer for that immediately. “I came home because I wanted to. I went to Hell’s Coast and found nothing. What happened?” she asked, wondering what had caused the terrible destruction of her former homes. But then she wanted to answer her sister’s second question: where had she been? “Everywhere,” was her initial answer, simply for the fact that it covered the question completely. “I went to Europe with you and dad, if you remember, but after a while I just couldn’t stand it there anymore. So I came back on a boat, lived in a coastal village for a while, and then came back home. I didn’t like what mother was doing and I was angry at every one, so I left again. I traveled further west and south than I had ever gone before, and met some pretty fantastic wolves…and coyotes, too. Everyone was very welcoming. Well…almost everyone.” She chuckled at the last words as she indicated the daggers on her hips, and the bow and arrow slung across her back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread