The Warrior's Way
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It was apparently a problem with the AniWaya forum alone and Tammi managed to fix it for me. XD It was set to hide threads after a certain amount of time, for some reason. >__<;

While Ayegali was set in her beliefs and in the ways of her tribe, she was still as open-minded as they came. She understood that not everyone lived the ways that they did, that not everyone believed in the same things, but she also understood that they could all live together so long as there was a bit of understanding on everyone's part. It was the woman's explanation of the raven that made her curious, how it had shown itself to her in her dreams and then was suddenly there. The AniWayans never had any inkling of their spirit, or what it might be, until the spirit actually showed itself. The dreams were something that she would have to look in to later.

"He is odd." The woman admitted, amidst her thoughts of why the raven might have chosen the woman to follow. Having just met her, knowing very little about her, there was no way that Ayegali could ever really know though, especially since the woman didn't seem to know herself. "I don't think I've seen one like him before..." And that wasn't even including the missing eye, which seemed particularly odd. Was it possible that it had been sent specifically to follow her? Had it even existed before the dream that the woman had? There were to many questions in the Kalona's head, not enough answers that made themselves stand out, and she didn't want to make the situation any heavier by asking anything more. Things would reveal themselves in time, they always did, and she just hoped it wasn't to late by then.

"The horses roam freely." She said, waving a hand at the woman to follow her, trying to be sure that the transition of subjects was a quick one. "They can come and go as they please but mostly they choose to stay around here." She supposed it was because they were safe here, taken care of. Ayegali didn't know the others in the area that well and whether or not they might consider a horse food. "We provide them a shelter from the weather and gather up food for them, but mostly they can care for themselves." Ayegali was leading Cwmfen towards Vitsi, her own horse, who had been waiting patiently behind for the return of her friend. His immediate reaction as the nears was to crane out his head, where Ayegali carefully placed her hand.

"This is Vitsi, my own companion. There are others with companions and some without, who simply stay because we've allowed them to, waiting to find someone of their own." She gave the horse a bit of a pat, urging him off on his own, a sign that he was free to go if he wished to do so. "The rest are a bit farther into the lands, we put them in farther because we weren't sure how everyone else who lives in these lands will react to them." She explained as they went, Vitsi falling in to a slow pace at her side.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread