We're one mistake from being together
[html]
http://i38.tinypic.com/awqe6o.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 520px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #cde8f1;">
      Posting spree? Who, me? Nevah! 300+

Don't touch too much - you touch too much
      Her words dug into his heart and he realised that he felt jealous. Not of her mate per se, because by the sound of it he was no longer around. What Lubomir was jealous of was Ember's happiness. While he had suffered the burden of Skoll's loss she had been happy. It was irrational, he knew that, because maybe she had only found out about his death when he himself had departed the lands, but he couldn't help but feel wounded. His tone of voice was decidedly colder when he replied, "Mate? What happened to him, you seem to speak of him in the past tense."

Lubomir shifted into his Optime form once they were fully inside and started gathering the scattered remains of firewood. Soon he would have to go and collect more, that much was certain, but for now it would be enough. Crouching by the fireplace, he put the new twigs over the coals and blew on them slowly, until the fire came back to life. Rubbing his paws together for warmth, the male stepped back and waited to see if he had been successful. He had been. Lubomir turned and walked back to Ember. "I found it by accident, really. But it's a peaceful place, though in desperate need of some refurbishments."

"I don't know what I really do. I'm recovering right now, I suppose. I travelled for too long and my body gave up on me." Lubomir laughed nervously. He was admitting some kind of failure. The old lands? He wasn't sure exactly who she meant. "From the Old Country? No, I'm still the only one. There are some travellers around here and I met one a while ago, but no one else I knew. What about you? Anyone new come to these lands?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread