A plague upon us[J]
Svara Thames
July, 13, 2008
Yes, she has luperci
Female
pmsing_tiger0038@yahoo.com
MSN: MSingTiger@hotmail.com">PMSingTiger@hotmail.com
Um...played here at souls before with a friend named kat, and just came back again becuase i liked it before. I quite becuase I wasn't an advanced enough roleplayer at the time to really keep up, so hopfully I've aspired to this level now Big Grin

IC:
[html]

Her coat was risen, and her eyes watching closely. The female wolf had been wandering these lands for sometime now. She was chilled by the deep snow, even through her winters fur. At a pitiful 5 months of age she was alone. With no one in her life she had to find a pack, or she would die out here in the cold. Another growl esaped her. The cold was biting into her pads causing sores. Shaking her body for the umptenth time to remove the snow from her back; the young female trotted along the tree line keeping a close eye from any movement.

She had learned quickly that if you didn't keep your eyes open and alert, you would get attacked becuase you were the weaker prey. Svara stepped farther into the territory, no fear was in her gut, only steel determination. Lanky lean, and young, she was foolish in her quest for food and shelter. Although it was not in her nature to seek a pack, the female wished to live. She was strong willed and stuborn, mostly what had kept her going all of this time in the deep snows.

The moon was high in the sky, only a sliver of light in the darkness of winter. As she moved farther into the claimed wolf territory, she wondered if she would be welcomed or driven off. Even facing the unknown the young wolf didn't stop or turn around. She was reckless, and fearless, something that would kill her one day. Hunger rolled in her empty belly, the sound loud to her own ears. Even Svara knew she was becoming almost guant looking, it was almost pitiful how close she was to death. Maybe a week and a half left? Shaking her head she focused more on her painfilled pads, then the hunger, since hunger was proving more distracting at the moment.

Her black and grey mixed coat was covered in snow, making it look almost white in places. The snow was heavy Svara slowed after a while, her breath was becoming short and more gasp like. The sorness in her paws was becoming more and more unbarable. She kept her eyes ahead even while her sight became a little blurred. When she did look down the sight of blood make her pause, until she noted that it was her own. The blisters on her pads had finally opened, as well as some of the prior wounds. Svara growled again. Walking farther in wasn't an option. Tired and worn she layed down frustrated at not having the strength to get up anymore. What a way to be seen into a pack? Keeping her head up she just lay there, waiting for more wolves to come, or a predator one that would take her out for good.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread