that's the hardest part
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... itable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
The brute sat rather stiffly on the rock, duel-hued eyes glaring out over the iced water and mind abuzz with spiraling thoughts, all of which consisted of his homely Russian language. Nikolai was surprisingly focused; studying the land was something he took his time with, and although he had a certain fondness for the cold and snow (he was sitting in it undefended, for the most part), it was rather difficult to determine land formations and twists and turns of the earth. It was not until the voice of a obnoxiously colored pack member startled him from his thoughts that his concentration broke, and the brute rolled his eyes and groaned in reply. For now, that was all she got, and Nikolai did not turn around or pay her any more attention for the time being.

He had hoped she would leave or go on her way if he ignored her long enough--surprisingly, it worked for a number of braindead pack members he'd come across in his travels--but finally, he spoke up but held his eyes glued to the land and his back to her. "I yahm mapmaker; your leeders hire me," he nonchalantly lied, suddenly putting his pencil to paper and jotting something down. "Vhat name of thees land? You tell me name, then you leave me alone." He was a bit unusual for an unwanted visitor, but Nikolai was well aware of the ways that packs worked. They either granted him access, being as harmless as he seemed, or they attacked. Either way, he was prepared, but he didn't intend to be bothered from his work.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread