that's the hardest part
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... itable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I am absolutely LOVING this character. Making him talk is so much fun. XD

--

The grayscale-hued creature kept to his busy work, very obviously unfazed and unimpressed by the visiting stranger. It was clear that he did much care for manners or properness; he did what he liked when he could get away with it, and when someone got in his face, well. Something usually resulted, anyway. However, when she spoke in German all of a sudden, his ears twitched in the most disgusted fashion, and he immediately spun around and pointed an accusing finger at the interfering ignoramus. It was clear that he knew the Russian dialect, and he knew it well. "Hey, don't you be bootcheerink my language veeth your fohreign tongue! I geef all evvorts to be speakink your language clearly!" That said, she earned a rather caustic duel-eyed glare, and he turned his back to her again. He began to jot down the name of the land, but crossed it out and started over at least a few times.

"Dah-lee-uh dey..." He slammed his hand on the paper stressfully before sighing and rubbing his eyes. "Vhy name pack stoopid names? Not same language. Can't spell damn thingk. You born in pack? You havf stoopid name also. Not Russian name." He cleared his throat, though. He did not care much for manners or impressing people--that was pretty obvious--but he meant to harm. He knew how to be proper, he just didn't practice it. "My name Neekolai. I come from Russia." Of course, when she went on to mention 'explaining himself', his brows furrowed again and he twisted to face her and held up the now scribbled-on map in a frustrated fist. "I told you, I yahm cartographer! Vhat do you theenk I yahm doink?!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread