that's the hardest part
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

I have replied to this twice. I hope this post stays.

He rolled her eyes when she compared herself to his situation--bah, she didn't know what it was like, she was another pack maggot. Those pack folk didn't know true adventure in the world. They hadn't seen all the sights he had, they only saw as far as their packlands and some general exploration outside of them. This Cwmfen and her silly bird hadn't been to Russia, hadn't seen the rolling green hills of Europe or felt the bracing waves of the Mediterranean against the boatside. He didn't understand the appeal in pack life or why so many chose to do it--Nikolai was perfectly self-sufficient. He could handle himself, catch his own food, make his maps. Companionship? He was a year old. He'd been on his own without companionship for more than a few months. Nothing like that could stop him now.

Nikolai jumped mildly at the sudden action of thrusting the spear into the cold, hard earth they stood on. He gave her a questioning, duel-colored glance soon thereafter, but she had already began to move away. Show him something, she'd muttered. He sighed. He just wanted to watch the ocean and finish his map... regardless, the girl was already gone, shifted to four feet and flashed away. How he hated that limited, four-legged form. To keep up, though, he did shift to the lower form and follow along like some sort of rebellious and angry cartographer duckling, giving her a skeptical look when she had stopped to turn and look at him. "Vhere are we goingk," he muttered darkly, unimpressed and apathetic.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread