funny how these things come about
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ ... blebg3.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom">
SWAYING TO THE RHYTHM
OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

cakeO yea I would totally sleep with her.

cakeEnding this because it seemed right. We should start a new one. Also a Gabe/Bane thread cos I'm way too lazy to PM you. x3

cakeIt was safe to assume that Bane felt the same way about her. Most souls in the world were bared, an easy read to those with eyes that saw past the surface. Seeing past that, however, didn't mean that what lay underneath was any easier to distinguish; rather, it was, in some cases, more difficult. Miss Aurèle, with her lazy French accent, was one of these more mysterious, cryptic types, and he was intrigued by the mere thought of what he could learn from her, about her, and about himself.

cake"Anything you'd like, my lady," Bane told her. His smile was cordial, his tone calm and serene and strangely quiet. Suffocatingly polite, as always. Yet there was something else in his voice, a dark, malignant thing that was there always but rarely showed itself anymore. It was a trace, a hint, of the person he had learned to hide. There was no lack of truth to his words, either; Bane was many things but never a liar. Whatever she wanted. "I look forward to seeing you again, ma'am." He had a routine to follow, and it was set in stone. And so he stood and shook the snow off his fur, and allowed his powerful legs to carry him home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread