Bend and not Break (Joining)
[html]

She would definitely have to go and talk to Anu about her stories. The pups seemed to know them pretty well, but Naniko must have been up and about when their other mother had told the tales to the youngsters. She had read some stories that the humans had written before, but wasn't sure if this was the same thing. Those books had been about magic too, but had mostly been centered around mages.

Naniko didn't want to seem ignorant, but she still wasn't sure about what a queen was. She had heard the term in relation to nature a few times in her books, like the "queen" honey bee or termite...they were the mothers, the ones who had the children in their worlds. Did that make her a queen? She wasn't the only one who had children...there were plenty of others. "I'm not sure if I'm a Queen, exactly...I'm a Commander."

Mati spoke next and she crouched down so that she could feel more at their level. "A knight, Mati? Haven was talking about knights the other day...and I think Jazper might be one too. Jazper Rhiannon-Knight." She thought about this. Perhaps Jazper really was one of these knight things. The white werewolf looked to Simon next. He seemed to be about the same age as her four children. And hers still came home every night. Did his parents live around here? Maybe one of the wolves in Dahlia de Mai or Phoenix Valley had given birth. "I'm Naniko, Mati's mother. Pleased to meet you, Simon. Are you here for a visit with your parents?" Maybe they had become separated?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread