monsters
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

His dark-hued ears perked a bit at her request and his duel-colored eyes immediately turned to her, expression filled with surprise and slight hesitance. He glanced down at his satchel a moment, pondered briefly, and wordlessly reached for the small leather bag. Upon opening it, rolled parchments stuck out of its contents, pointing in all directions. It was a wonder how any of them actually fit in there, or how many there actually were; the satchel's contents were countless, messily filled with the rolled papers and maps and seemingly nothing more than such and a few pens. Nikolai leaned down and fished through it briefly, speaking as his eyes dotted from rolled map to map. "I find map you might know," he muttered. "Vas at beeg packlands not long ago. Met girl veeth stoopid bird. Talk too much. I get bored, I leavf. Do not feeneesh map." He rambled briefly, then brightened a little when he found what he was looking for. Pulling it from the satchel, he unrolled it and presented it to her, lacking any real humility and hesitance all of a sudden.

"Dach-leea de-may," he attempted. Paused, pondered. Eyes wandered up in frustrated forgetfulness. "Dach-lee... Day-lee..." He shook his head suddenly, grumbling foreign somethings before turning back to her: "Трахнитесь, я не помню. Vas beeg pack on ocean. You know?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread