Every scar has a story
[html]

Word Count: 300

Svara was proving to be bored with the young she wolf. Already she was having this instant urge to rip the female a new one and laugh about it. Holding in her dark nature she continued to pretend to listen. She wasn't a cuddlely thing that gave a crap, she just wasn't. Maybe a little screwed up in the head, but not happy and nice. The sound of the words made the pup want to gag.

When the pup went on with this whole sappy explination Svara bulked and backed up a step. What was this, life story when you asked about crying on a hill!!? All this pity sap stuff about death and souls wandering around the earth. A twitch was forming under the she wolfs young eye as she looked at the other wolf. "That's great and all, but that question was more or less retorical, I didn't want to know." More or less Svara didn't care. She hated having to hear this-'my mommy tried to eat me' bullcrap. Boohoo get over it.

When she came about answering what the cloth was for the dark wolf snorted rudely. "Wow your really a dumb one arn't you. SO you hide a scar with a cloth around your leg, becuase it's embaracing for other people to see? And to be truthful gimpy I'm not so sure I want an imperfection that big." Svara added after the pup said her scar was most likely bigger then any of the other pups. Rolling her eyes she turned to walk back down the hill. Why in all of above and below had she gone to talk to a puppy her age? She hated pups her age!

OOC: I"M SO SORRY this took so long to make! I had forgotten to post to it! please forgive me!]]

[/html]

Messages In This Thread