— eternity
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc: I love bringing back my dead tammitables Big Grin

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

She was liking Aniwaya so far. The lands seemed peaceful, something that, compared to the places that she had lived in before, was a Godsend. She didn't think that Dawali would get involved in any confrontations without a just cause, or start any wars with the coyotes. She sometimes wondered about what might have happened if she'd stayed in Dahlia de Mai. She probably would have given in to Firefly eventually and gone farther and farther down in rank as her sister climbed. Here, she could be herself. Even if not everybody liked it all the time. She didn't have to live in anyone's shadow, either.

Aniwaya was a good place for puppies...definitely. Things would be fine. Ember nodded, putting her head down next to the little ones. Tayui was probably tired, and she was too. "I'll...be happy too" She mumbled, her eyes slowly slipping closed.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread