neon tiger
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
This creature seemed somewhat uneasy around him, particularly at first, having jumped a few feet into the air in surprise and giving him a quick but dirty look he'd only seen from those skeptical of Russian migrants--racists, he supposed--but Nikolai somewhat ignored it. He had a curiosity, normally stifled, but somehow aroused by the coyote's looks and piercings. It ran in the family, after all, these piercings; he could do them himself, having been taught by his father at some point of his childhood (obviously before Zaets had taken off), but the act of piercing was an easy one if needles and glittering gems to place were available. Perhaps the grayscale-furred wolf was simply interested in shining, glittering things, perhaps not. Either way, this foreigner was a weird-looking fellow, if anything.

"Bah," the Russian scoffed, standing up straight and turning his duel-colored eyes elsewhere in sudden disinterest at the stranger's dislike for piercings. "Beegk family thingk for me," he shrugged, but turned back to Giggle a moment to point at his pierced eyebrow, where a gold ring lay embedded. "Ringk sign of Russo family. Pierced by my father vhen I vas youngk," he pointed out, folding his arms and allowing his eyes to wander once more. Pierced by his father... before he took off, once again. Nikolai wasn't sure if he resented that or not; after all, he himself had left his mother and her gypsy troupe behind, too. There was nothing left for him there. "I yahm Neekolai," he muttered. What kind of name was "Gig"? "I repierce holes, if vant. Look better veeth piercingks than veethout."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread