Echo, Echo.
[html]
Might be a bit short; my fingers are so cold ;_;

She had met the members of the pack who had been there when it'd been formed, but still wasn't sure of what the leader's name was. Aya...something, maybe. She knew Dawali; he came to the borders whenever she found intruders, and she had seen him in a few other places. Pilot was an old friend of her father's, one who had lived with her in Storm back in the old lands...and Tayui was a good friend of hers and her past leader during the time that she had lived in Shadowed Sun. There were a couple of wolves who had just joined up with the tribe that she knew nothing about, though.

This had to be one of them. She didn't think that staring was really polite so she didn't, taking a look at him and then turning her head back toward the coast. He would talk when he was ready to. She could smell that he was a part of AniWaya...or at least a frequent visitor there, so she didn't think that she was in any immediate danger.

"Yeah. I'm from AniWaya too. You new?" Ember wanted to head for the coastline, but maybe this would be interesting. She didn't keep many friends and wasn't practiced at the art of conversation...but she'd try her best. "Ember Phoenix. Or Sadira, I guess. Ember Sadira. I'm thinkin' about changing my name from my dad's to my moms; haven't seen that guy since I was smaller than you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread