raw deal
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/2afe8hy.png); width: 450px; height: 500px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px dotted #000000;">
style="position: relative; left: 0px; top: 5px; width: 300px; height: 330px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding:10px;filter:alpha(opacity=40); -moz-opacity:0.6; opacity:0.5; -khtml-opacity:0.7;">
if gig's personality, like, radically shifts over this thread, forgive me o_o i'm trying to sort him out.

He was glad he hadn't tried to move, for the woman gave him a small welcome. Relaxing, Gig drifted towards one of the many bookshelves, letting his indigo eyes wander the dusty shelf. It was a eclectic collection of titles and sizes, in all manner of faded colors with dark titles pressed into the sides. He noted the differing of languages too-- mostly english, some foreign - was that french? italian? latin, or russian? The blonde-banged coyote spoke again and he looked to her, rubbing his purple patch. What a fool he looked, like he was trying to stand out. That was the very opposite of what Giggle wanted- he rather wished he was invisible. Curse his eccentric mother. 'Is this house yours?' he asked, hesitating before answering her question. He could lie or use his nickname, but, no. The hybrid straightened his shoulders. He would be bolder, braver, stronger. 'My name is Giggle Dracon.' His voice softened on his name, his awkwardness leaking into it. 'You can call me Gig, if you want. It's nice to meet you.' Well, he would take steps towards courage.

Giggle glanced back towards the titles, sitting down. He clicked his tongue against his teeth, considering each title. He saw a combination of fiction and nonfiction. Certainly the original owner of this library had varied tastes. In his current status he wouldn't be able to pull out a title, lacking the necessary thumbs. He made a mental checknote to return later. He didn't want to shift just yet- Giggle preferred to shift in private. It wasn't that it was personal, or intimate- it was just a matter of preference. He thought to open up the conversation again. 'How long have you lived here? In Inferni, anyway,' the hybrid asked, looking towards the coyotess, his ears perked in interest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread