raw deal
S'okay, been there before myself. I also didn't realise he was unshifted in my last reply, oops. u_u
[html]

For a unique appearance, there was an equally unique name to go with it. If she had been someone very different, she may have laughed at the name other than smiling briefly out of amusement and regard for his feelings. Calling him Gig instead of Giggle though, was completely feasible and would naturally be the route she figured she'd take. Better than referring to him in outside conversation and getting a laugh from someone else who though she was being foolish. A nod was all she gave him as far as agreeing it was nice to meet someone and it genuinely was — most she had ever met in Inferni ended up related to her crooked and sprawling family tree one way or another. New blood was especially appreciated, even if it only bolstered their numbers.

“I suppose you could say I've been here long enough,” she said with a shrug, “my mother founded our clan and my brother and I lead it. But this place isn't mine, I just live here. I'm the one who's cleaned up most of the rooms and put them back in order.” So maybe by that notion, she should have just said that it was hers. She wasn't the only one who made use out of it, but aside from a couple of others, she seemed to be the only one who truthfully cared about the state of the rooms and the goods within them. Cleaning was a distraction, something she could do without thinking so she could think.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread