raw deal
This post sucks, sorry. I so rarely have five minutes to sit down and write lately. ;_;
[html]
“Loads,” Corona breathed out. “Most who live in Inferni live in the caves in the middle of the territory. Which I suppose are geographically safer than this thing, if we got a bunch of unwelcome visitors.” The mansion was located pretty far out there, but its relative score of safety didn't bother Corona one way or another. Maybe the quiet following the war had lulled her into a sense of false security, but she saw no reason to let an angry pillager stop her from picking house over hole in the ground.

“So you're welcome to pick out a room and claim it for yourself, if you want. It's pretty obvious if someone's taken a room already too, since I suppose we all keep them in similiar states of disarray.” A smile graced her face briefly there, though the disarray she talked about was anything from found trinkets to dead hair crammed in the corners. Evolved or not, they were still animals. Old habits died hard when it came to finding somewhere to rest and keeping someone out of it. Of course, at least they were slightly more civilised and didn't go marking territory over furniture.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread