thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
no worries.. i think i'm in love with Salem! he's so cute!

Hold it… Her tongue was so close to the frosty drop that clung to the icicle. There would be nothing like the taste of fresh melted ice, she knew it. As insignificant as the experience may seem, it mattered to the chocolate fey. It was a challenge that she could conquer, and to the meek pup there weren’t many things that gave her such confidence.

Violet eyes crossed as she concentrated, but the noise around her didn't leave much room for focus. Still she was able to hold her view, until her body was lodged from her position. A black ball forced itself into her side, making her topple over into the snow. It was only then that she realized that the noises she had heard were footfalls and growls.

Salem! Her voice showed her annoyance. But there was no anger in her eyes. Thoughts of the icicle were forgotten, and what was left was the new fight that stood before her. Teeth went for the silent boy’s ear, a favorite target of the brown pup.

Table by Anna

[/html]

Messages In This Thread