Into the BLUE
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
That stupid smirk shifted into a more comfortable, honest smile at her words. He enjoyed her innocence, her lack of overall knowledge. It became obvious how incredibly foreign the concept of a bad memory was to her, not to mention how worried she suddenly became over such a condition. It occurred to him that she possibly had never wandered off on her own before, or at least not as far as she had. He wondered if her mothers were looking for her, or how long she'd been away from home now without even knowing the difference. Perhaps he would walk her back for safety's sake, that is, if she'd allow it... but considering how important home was to her, he doubted she would not be able to find the way back herself.

"It's pretty bad," he shrugged, smiling at her. "I know where my pack is, since that's my home. I know where I was born, but I've never been there and I don't remember anything from when I was growing up." A pause. "You should be happy you don't have a bad memory like me. You know your way home, right?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread