Into the BLUE
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

There was comfort written on her face as he spoke, knowing that he knew where he belonged. It was important, getting back to where your family was. But it didn’t seem like his pack was his family. Not like hers anyways. Mati watched with the same curious face, all the new ideas she was bringing to her. Forgetting such important things, huge spans of time. It was all so impossible. He was right, cyclops did have horrible memories.

She gave a confident nod, she was sure that she knew her way home. Of course. Hopping to her paws Mati looked behind her, knowing that the way was in the opposite direction of the ocean. Looking out into the vast dunes and tall grasses, the horizon was longer then she had remembered.

Sitting with more calm then she was used to violet eyes looked back to the larger male. Giving herself a moment before she spoke, Mati tried to keep from panicking. Well, I thought I did. She had been so worried that he wouldn’t remember where he lived that she forgot all about what direction she was to go in.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread