You always thought that I was stronger
[html]

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone;
I'll be waiting.

She watched Jasper, curiously. He seemed to sink back into himself after Ryan spoke, and she wondered about him. Was he a part of Inferni? They had seemed to be big about intruders here, so she automatically assumed he must have been a member (otherwise wouldn't he have been thrown out by now?). But this nervousness made her want to second guess. Maybe he knew he was somewhere where he shouldn’t be and was afraid Ryan might bring down the iron fist. Too bad she was in no condition to be chasing anyone off.

Something he said caught her attention. Or rather, something he almost said. Ryan could have sworn he had been planning to say that Corona was his sister, but maybe she had misheard. She tried connecting the dots. Corona was the sister of Gabriel, Inferni’s leader. And Gabriel and Anselm were cousins. And if what Ryan thought Jasper was about to say was true, then that would mean that they were related; and that he most definitely had to be a de le Poer too.

"Oh," Ryan responded, offering him a smile then. "I was afraid I had met you before and somehow had forgotten your name," she admitted with a sheepish grin. "But that makes sense." She always forgot to think that her clothing stood out. She was so used to it by now. "So you are…?" She asked, wondering if his name might spark some small bit of memory of a past conversation. Maybe she had heard of him before? "Do you live in Inferni too?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread